Friday, October 23, 2009

Argh Matey!

I have absolutely ZERO energy tonight. I seriously feel like I've been hit by a truck. I guess taking that "boot camp" class this morning didn't help... what was I thinking?! Somehow I had forgotten about this less than joyous part of pregnancy, but I keep telling myself that he or she or (they?? eek!) will be well worth it. Anyway, so this will be a brief post. I just thought I'd upload some pictures of our little man Bennybud during his 4K halloween party today. Charity, Jakey and I got to join him for all the festivities and it was tons of fun...


Benny and his BEST friend batman... aka Dylan. Benny talks about Dylan all the time. In fact, the first thing he said after we told him we were having a baby was, "Can we name it Dylan?" I'm so glad he's found a good friend here.
Look at that face! This little stinkerpot gave me a run for my money today! He's definitely entering the independent stage. I think it's going to be a long 9 months with this guy around. ;)

Here are the kids going trick or treating around the building. Benny would always say, "Chucker chweet pees" (ha ha!) I didn't correct him cause I thought it was too cute.

Love my little pirate birthday boy (on Monday)!
And there's Charity in the back looking at herself in the mirror. ha ha!

Here is Benny's most intimidating pirate face. Argh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...