Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Luuuuv

Celeste, Jakey, and I were able to take a trip to Utah this month for a family reunion and we had a blast! Here are a few pictures of the fun:




These are some of Celeste's second cousins. She doesn't have any first cousins yet... so it was fun for her to develop a relationship with these sweet girls.


Museum near BYU



These are my cousins Madison Nicole and Mackenzie Kathleen. I LOVE these girls. They are both so beautiful... inside and out!


We had so much fun making bows together! I am totally hooked on this new hobby. Thanks again Julie for being so generous with all your supplies.



The results of my labors

While we were busy making bows, the boys were doing what they do best. ;)


Here we are playing games together


My mom, my aunt Terri, and my Irish cousin Janice.
This is everyone minus us, my Dad, and the Moore family. We'll definitely have to do this again.

I love all my family and I miss them already. I sure wish we were closer, but the distance between us makes these visits really special.


The sweetest thing was when we got to the airport, Daddy, Benny and Charity were waiting for us... and the kids ran to each other. They could not contain their excitement and they just kept hugging each other. Then much to everyone's amusement and delight, Jakey ran around the airport hugging everyone's legs. I love how they love each other. Unfortunately, they started bickering a little before we made it to the car. But I know they love each other and it makes me happy. The pure love of a child is a beautiful thing.





“Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18: 1-4

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the cute bows you made. I wish I could have seen the reunion of your children at the airport. They are so sweet.

6jardines said...

so good to see you and your family..well some of them...
I hate that the distance is so great! But, we'll take what we can get!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...