Monday, January 17, 2011

The Many Faces of Baby J

So Jarom is 7 months now. Can't believe it. I think my favorite thing about him is his temperment. He's just an all-around jolly kid! Never stingy with those smiles... just gives 'em freely to everyone he meets. And the best part of my day is waking up next to him! He's just so happy to be alive! And it's the best way to start the day because it's seriously contagious...

I think he has his own little look, but mostly resembles his sister Charity...



You know you're in love when you even find this expression adorable and endearing...

I just love this kid beyond expression. I can't imagine our family without him! And I'm so grateful the Lord sent him to us.

Love you, love you Baby-J!

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I can definitely see a resemblance between Jarom & Charity - so cute! :D

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Thank heavens for those little angel babies! I hope he stays that way. . . my angel baby has turned into quite the sass around here!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Carol said...

I know what you mean about how even those fussy faces can make your heart do that lovey-melty thing. One of my favorite pictures of Willow is when she is just over a year old and bawling her eyes out at an Easter Egg hunt. It makes me smile every time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...