Monday, April 28, 2008

Gigantic FUN!


My weekend started out pretty crappy. I stepped on a rusty nail while helping to build our new fence, and had to get a tetanus shot. :(, Charity spilled milk all over the carpet, and it seemed like the kids were fighting all morning. It was starting to feel like a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, until... we went to the circus! (Although Jon pointed out that we wouldn't have to leave the house to do that. ;)) To be perfectly honest, I think I was probably more excited than the kids were. I LOVE getting out and being together as a family and taking the kids fun places. We had such a great time! Here are a few pics from our adventurous afternoon:


Celeste and Benny were totally into it! They loved every minute of it.


Charity loved it too!




Jacob on the other hand... wasn't exactly impressed.


But the very best part of the day was getting to ride an elephant!! I think the kids will still be talking about this day for quite some time. By the end of the day, I had totally forgotten about my rotten morning. It's amazing how having kids has made life so much more enjoyable!




1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

What fun riding on an elephant! :o) It looks like you had a great time. I'm sorry about your foot - I hope it's feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...