Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single: Beyond attached.
B-Best Friend: Mr. Wonderful of course!
C- Cake or Pie: Definitely cake... chocolate with buttercream frosting... mmm.
D- Dog or Cat: Cats, except not lately. Ours has been peeing on every towel she can find for some bizarre reason and it's driving me CRAZYYYYYYYY. Seriously, cat pee is the most repulsive smell of ALL time.
E- Essential Items: Scriptures, Dayplanner, and cherry lip gloss. (In order of imporance. ;))
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears... the white and red ones
H- Hometown: Bothell, WA
I- Indulgences: Sugar!!!
J- January or July: January, I absolutely love cuddling up next to the fireplace on cold winter evenings.
K- Kids: love em... all of them!!! I hope I never get too busy or preoccupied to stop and notice how precious each one of them is.
L- Life is incomplete without: the gospel of Jesus Christ and my loved ones
M- Marriage Date: December 28
N- Number of Siblings: 2 wonderful brothers, and anxiously waiting for a couple sister in-laws. C'mon boys! Get on it! My kids will be baby-sitting their cousins at this rate!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges... have you ever studied an orange carefully? It is so AMAZING! P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and roller-coasters
Q- Quote: "We sow our thoughts, and we reap our actions; we sow our actions, and we reap our habits; we sow our habits, and we reap our characters; we sow our characters, and we reap our destiny." -Desiderius Gerhard Erasmus
R- Reason to Smile: "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give ye rest." Matthew 11:28
S- Something New: Getting certified in Turbo-kick! Woo-hoo!
T- Tag: Anyone who wants to do this. It's a great way to get to know each other better!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate the Chalaze in eggs... you know that nasty white thing hanging from the yolk. When I bake something, I always take it out! Yuck!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I don't think I could live without chicken.
W- Worst Habit: Sighing when I'm annoyed or frustrated (it drives my hubby nuts!) Maybe that's why I do it.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds... except when the technician blurts out the sex of the baby when you asked her to keep it a secret as in the case of our first baby!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Fruit! Especially nectarines and berries.
Z- Your Favorite Zoo Animal: Big cats!! They are absolutely mesmerizing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...