Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congrats Daddy!


He did it! My Master of Mathematics graduated on May 15th. And a week later, he passed that incredibly difficult exam we've been stressing about. So life is good. What a relief! Too bad there's not much time to celebrate... we've got to sell this house, then we're off to Wisconsin for our next adventure!


Love my Actuary!



He had me wear the cap for a picture too, because he said I earned it as much as he did. :) I have to say, that as difficult being a mommy is sometimes I'm glad that's my calling in life, because statistics make me barf. Here's our posterity following in her daddy's footsteps. We told her she was graduating too... (from kindergarten). But I think we confused her because when we started talking about 1st grade, her eyes got all big, and she said, "What? I thought I was all done with school!"

Daddy's biggest fans

Jon's mom came all the way from Washington to support him and watch him graduate. Thanks for the great visit Nana Jodie! We love you!
Congratulations Daddy!

8 comments:

Mamapierce said...

All hail to the conquering hero!!! We will be celebrating Tyler's MBA this summer - hooray! Congratulations to you both for making it happen. :o)

The Woods said...

Statistics make me "barf" too but I am so thrilled for you guys!!! What an accomplishment!

Julie Jardine said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Congradulations!!! I personally know what a great day that is!
I hope that everything goes well with you guys...selling and moving and everything! We are so happy for you! I just wish you were moving closer to us!
We bought a house, by the way, and are moving the end of June. But we are just staying in the same city! Check my blog for more details later! But I just wanted yo to know how happy I am for this part of your life to be accomplished! No more school!!! What a great day! Love ya!

Bronson Clan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. And I agree with you. Being a mom is hard, but I would much rather do that then statistics or doctoring (science makes me barf.:) )

The Scott Family said...

Congratulations Jon, and to the entire Hudson Family. What an accomplishment! Good luck on the move... I can't imagine having to pack for 6... I only wish the move were farther to the west! Tell Jon "We are proud of you, say we are proud of you". :)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Did you ever doubt he would pass? He's the Quinn Mallory of statistics. ;)Good luck on the upcoming busy-ness!We'll be praying that the house selling moves quickly!

Mel said...

Congratulations!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...