Monday, May 18, 2009

One of those days...



So when I was making dinner tonight, I accidently knocked over the entire bag of flour onto the floor. (I know... aren't I graceful in the kitchen?) Benny sweetly says, "Mommy, I'll help you clean it up". So I foolishly trusted my four year-old boy to resist the temptation to play in it, and I went downstairs to get the broom. When I came back up, baby Jakey had joined the fun. Their little fists were full of flour and they were throwing it up in the air and at each other, laughing hysterically. So after a trip to the time-out, we had a much bigger clean up job than the original mess. Ugh. I need a nap- and that cookie!

2 comments:

Saquel25 said...

Fortunately I don't have to deal with things like that anymore. One day we eventually laugh as long as we keep up with our scrapbooks!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!!I should have taken a picture the other day when nathan dumped syrup from the island to the floor. He was so proud that he had gotten some on his waffle that it was hard to be upset. We quickly cleaned it up and it wasn't that big of a deal, but then not 2mins. later I cameback to thekitchen to syrup all over the kitchen tile and a little boy licking his hands!! Gotta love 'em anyways! ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...