Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dr. Dad

I'm so ecstatic for my Dad!! Last Monday, due to years of perseverance, tremendous intellect, and sheer hard work, he successfully defended his dissertation! I am just so inspired by him and all he has accomplished. This is no ordinary doctor... he has overcome so much to be where he is! (see previous post- "7 random things") He is the first in the Sasnett family line that we know of to achieve such a feat and we are all so happy for him! We're looking forward to his commencement at OSU on June 8th. My brothers will be here, and my Boppa will fly in from Seattle to support him. Woo-hoo! Love you Dad!
Post-defense surprise party!!

We got him an enormous hat to fit his BIG head now that he's gotten his Ph.D... HA HA!! Just kidding, my dad is the most humble man I know.

So proud of you Dr. Sasnett!

Me and my wonderful Dad :)

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Congratulations to your Dad - what a huge accomplishment! That picture of you & he is so sweet. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...