Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zoo Lights!

We went to the Columbus Zoo Wildlights last week and we loved it!

Here's Baby Jakey all bundled up and ready to go!





AHHH! I despise snakes! We were terrified of this one, until we came across the next one!

THIS is the largest snake in captivity... a 24 foot python named... Fluffy (?) When I was growing up, my dad was a science teacher. So we owned a python named "Monty" and a milk snake named "Julius Squeezer". I'll have to share the story about when Monty escaped and ended up climbing up my parent's BED- giving my mom a near heart attack... but I'll save that one for another post!


Me and my sweet Celeste! I love my big kindergartner!

Ever since we moved to Ohio 4 years ago, we had been wanting to see the zoo lights at Christmas time. But things always got so busy around Christmas that it never happened. So we absolutely had to go this year, since it was our final opportunity before we move. I'm glad we finally took the time. Thanks for the memories Zoo lights!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...