Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School Deal!




Ok, so anyone who knows my hubby knows he has a serious gift for frugality and thrift. He's very financially savvy and smart about money. I'm not really that into shopping- I don't get much enjoyment out of it- but I definitely appreciate his deal seeking skills! Who doesn't love a good deal?!


He has spent years perfecting his craft and even ran a home business on Amazon- and now that we're going to move on from that (another post on that later), I'm going to start sharing all his secrets with YOU!! There are many blogs devoted to finding good deals- but I won't waste any time sharing mediocre deals- just the very best here!! And I'll add extra coupons and rebates to make the deal sweeter. :)


So here's one for today from Staples for all the back to school needs:




This runs in store from Aug. 23-27th!

Click here for the weekly ad!





Click here for rebate deals at Staples!



And click here for a $5 off $25 coupon to add to the savings! Just print the coupon and bring it into the store for the additional savings!




Can you believe it's that time again for back to school shopping??! The start of the school year is always bittersweet for me... I'll miss the kids, but I'm also SO looking forward to the routine and structure the school year provides.


Our little Charity- my Curliecue- is starting kindergarten this year! Can't believe it. Here she was at her preschool graduation in June. Isn't she a little cutiepie?!






1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Charity is growing up so fast! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...