Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

The kids started school last week. As excited as they were, it was definitely emotional for me. But as much as I miss them during the day, there is something about school that provides such structure and routine for our family. Plus, I'm really enjoying the extra time I have with the younger ones.

Here's Charity and Benny going off to preschool and kindergarten...

And here they are after school with their best friend N...

I think the one who has had the hardest time adjusting is Jakey. He has a bit of a 'tude these days...


The first couple days of school he was moping around saying "I miss Chawity, Benny and Ceyeste." But he's pretty much over it now. I think he's loving all the extra attention he's getting. And he LOVES picking them up from the bus stop each day!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Awww, Jakey has that same pronunciation of words - so adorable! You should get it on video. Miss you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...