Friday, September 10, 2010

What the hail?

Sorry for the title, couldn't help myself. Haha! Check out the crazy weather we had here recently. So the hail started out like this...

And then it kept getting bigger and bigger...



And it lasted for about 5 minutes. The kids were bewildered and a little frightened, but I thought it was the coolest thing ever! We were all gathered around the front door in amazement. I've never seen weather like this... much different than the usual mild Seattle weather. Outrageous snow storms, a tornado, and now this! Pretty wild, huh?!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wowsers. That's amazing!

Kristen Sheranian said...

That is so crazy....I can't even imagine being in a storm like that!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? I remember the few times it hailed as a kid and it was always a rare treat! I am just getting back to the blog world after summer---I love all the pool pics! Glad you have had a great time with the kiddos they are getting so grown up and even more cute! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...