Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sweet Charity Lynn

I can't believe our third-born cutie has turned 2! She's already been such a light and a cherished blessing to our family. From the day she was born, she has had the sweetest disposition. Jon and I used to marvel that as a baby she hardly EVER cried! For example, I remember driving to my parents house in Gettysburg, PA with all three kids when she was just 4 months old. The trip took 7.5 hours, and I kid you not, I only heard from her once! She was just happy and content, kicking her legs, sleeping and cooing in her carseat. She has always had such an easy-going and laid-back nature. Which is a great blessing since the rest of us are quite let's just say... passionate. I just love this little girl! But as usual, I'll let the pictures do the talking...
After 18, and 16 grueling hour births, the 4 hours and 2 pushes it took to welcome Charity into our family was a wonderful surprise! She was a dream baby from the start!





Making faces in the mirror... as you can see, she fits right in with the rest of the crazy bunch!

Here's a video I found of Charity's very first washing machine. (It's a cute routine Jon has done with all the kids as babies)

video



She thoroughly enjoyed her birthday cake during our special night out! Happy Birthday Charity! Could you be any cuter??

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Charity! Cute pictures and video! :o)

mamalutz said...

What a sweet little angel! Happy birthday Charity! Your mommy and daddy did good!

Sarah C said...

I am glad Charity had a good birthday. She is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...