Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mascara Mess

So I was planning on taking the kids to the pool today. I went upstairs for a minute to get sunblock on Celeste and Benny and when I came back down, I discovered that Charity had been trying to make Jakey "pwitty". She had gotten into my mascara, but apparently missed his eyelashes, and got it ALL OVER HIM! The worst part was that it was waterproof. I swear, I can't leave these kids alone for a second! Needless to say, I was not happy about it, but I had to laugh. After sending Charity to the naughty-chair, I had to get a couple pictures... just so when she's older, she'll know what kinds of things she put me through!




Poor little guy :(


Charity looks a little too pleased with herself... doesn't she?! Little stinker. ;)


After the clean-up (I used my entire make-up remover bottle) we finally made it to the pool, and had a great time together. I thought the pool water would help get the rest out, but I'm still finding remnants of black make-up in Jakey's hair!

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

I love the make-up mess. That is so funny. I am sure if I was the mom I wouldn't think it was funny. You have a really cute family.

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! Nothing like those "good times!" ha! I haven't been to the pool yet. My kids are bugging me! I gotta get on the ball!

Mamapierce said...

So funny, Nicole! Those pictures are hilarious!! :o)

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! At least you have a great attitude about it. Isn't amazing how fast our little "angels" can re-arrange and make messes? Sheesh!

Lilola said...

My mom wasn't nearly as cheerful when I cut my sister's hair.....
You're a great mom!

nicole said...

Thanks Ilona! I have to say that I certainly wasn't 'cheerful' about it when it happened! After the fact though, I can look back and laugh. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...