Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Faith of a Child

I was in a rush this morning trying to get the kids up and Celeste ready for school. Then I found this in her backpack, and it really touched me. So I just took an extra moment to hug her a little longer before she went out the door.

It says, "Pretend you can fly above the clouds. Draw what you see. Then write a story about it."



She wrote, "If I was in space, I could see heaven and Jesus and I would bring my brothers and sister and my mom and dad."
How grateful I am to have children who are so full of faith. I am richly blessed.

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

how cute! I hope I can be as good a mom as you are to your kids!

Mamapierce said...

How very sweet. You are a great mom.

6jardines said...

she is so sweet....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...