Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweetest Day

Jon gave me a special gift on Saturday for Sweetest Day. He specified 10 things he loves about me and he clearly put a lot of thought into it. I felt that I should include it in this blog, so our kids will know how much their mommy and daddy loved each other.
I'm lame... I didn't get him anything. :( I also didn't expect anything. We normally ignore this particular holiday, since we already celebrate our love on our anniversary, and on Valentine's Day. But I think since we just found out we're expecting again, he felt compelled to do something special.


Is he the SWEETEST, or what?!

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

That is so sweet. I look up to you and your family. You are a great example to me. I love reading your blog. That is a very special letter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...